As part of our desire to share the news of our upcoming Dulles pet resort opening with the media, we are excited to report our plans for a highly exclusive Pre-Opening Media Tour for staff writers, correspondents, bloggers, broadcasters and reporters in search of a fun and timely pet-themed story angle unfolding in the Northern Virginia and Washington DC metro area. The media-only tour will be held from 2-4pm on Friday, September 9, 2011 at our new Dulles pet resort location (21460 Squire Court, Sterling, Virginia 20166).
While we welcome interested media from all walks of life, we are actively seeking to invite:
- Loudoun-based community media, newspapers, publications
- Northern Virginia-based community media, newspapers, publications
- Washington DC metro community media, newspapers, publications where “pet interest” angles may be welcome and/or of interest
- Beyond DC metro area community media, newspapers, publications with strong dog, cat or pet story angle may be welcome and or of interest
- Individual local bloggers (aka “citizen journalists”) who actively cover lifestyle angles or pet enthusiast news in Northern Virginia and beyond
- Freelance writers who write for national publications, newspaper, media who might find “luxury pet resort” or “pet resort opening” angle of interest
Those who attend our (by invitation-only) Pre-Opening Media Tour will enjoy having the following opportunities at hand:
- On-the-spot interviews with Dulles pet resort management and Olde Towne Pet Resort executive team members
- A variety of unique photo opportunities where we will stage dogs and cats participating in various activities around the pet resort
- Immediate, direct access to fun and original story angles, relevant quotes and access to key customer contacts who are receptive to being interviewed
- A packet of helpful information to assist media invitees in their story telling and sharing
Do you think you should be on our exclusive media invitation list? If so, please tell us a little bit about the publication or blog (print or online) you write for and what you’d like to report about by filling out the form below.
Our staff will review each submission to determine relevance and media value.